Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hansika rolled in for Siddu's O My Friend


Siddharth-Dil raju forthcoming movie titled O My Friend is in news from the day of title announcement. Now here is the news that Hansika Motwani is roped in for the second lead role in O My Friend.

Meanwhile Hansika is busy in shooting of Ram -Krishna Vamsi's Kandireega.We have earlier informed that Siddharth is pairing with Shruti Haasan for the second time in upcoming movie O My Friend.As of Hansika will be seen in second female lead role.

Hansika is right now busy with a couple of Kolywood films.O My Friend is being directed by Venu Sriram and produced by Dilraju. The filmmakers are busy in making neccesary preproduction and the movie is set to hit floors soon.


--
Posted By $hri to NEW CINE BUZZ at 3/08/2011 08:58:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger